Desrues SAS cares highly about your privacy and data protection (hereinafter “Desrues”).
We are committed to offering the highest standards of products and services. Our existing and prospective customers are extremely important to us, and we are determined to give your personal data the best possible protection.
We have implemented a data protection programme that incorporates the stringent principles set forth in the GDPR. This programme:
- Adopts internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations governing data protection;
- Implements appropriate technical and organisational measures for applying data protection principles.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your personnal data?
The Website is managed by Desrues, who should be considered to be the controller.
If you wish to contact us, please refer to the section entitled “How to contact Desrues for your privacy queries” below.
2. What personal data do we collect and how?
Information we obtain directly about you.
Information about you are collected directly when you contact us via the section “Contact” on our Website (in order to ask us questions, make an appointment etc.).
Information we obtain indirectly about you.
Information about you are collected indirectly when you visit the Website. From a technical point of view, this information is required to ensure the functionality of the Website, enhance your navigation experience and generate statistics with the aim of improving our services:
- Technical information, such as IP addresses and cookies, associated with your navigation on our Website, for connection purposes and for identifying your country/city through geolocation:
- Information concerning the data associated with your use of the Website (e.g. monitoring your browsing history on the Website).
In particular, our Website does not target minors under the age of 15. However, if we inadvertently collect information on minors, their lawful representative may exercise their rights in their name and on their behalf at any time (see below).
3. Why do we collect your personal data?
We are likely to use your personal data:
- to enable you to browse our Website;
- to enable you to obtain information and / or quotes on our products and services and ask us any questions about our products and services, via the section “Contact” on our Website.
4. How do we justify processing your personal data?
Our reason for processing your personal data is based on our duty to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
We may also need to process your personal data for our legitimate business/commercial interests to satisfy your queries and questions.
5. To whom could we disclose your personal data?
Within the Desrues Organization. Your personal data will only be available to a limited number of people on a need-to-know basis as part of their activities (e.g. the IT Department will have access to your personal data).
Outside of the Desrues Organization. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, except for service providers acting on Desrues’ behalf under a secure contractual agreement including strict data protection obligations. In particular, we will disclose your personal data to service providers and suppliers helping us to operate the Website, carry out our business activities, provide the services and ensure the security and integrity of our activities (including IT support, maintenance and security providers, hosting providers, and so on).
We may also be required to disclose personal data to third parties at the request of authorised authorities in pursuance of applicable laws and regulations. We may also need to transfer personal data to another legal entity in case of a collaborative arrangement, joint venture, reorganisation, change in legal status or any other similar event. If our company is merged or sold, your personal data will be permanently transferred to our successor.
6. International data flows
Applicable legal and regulatory requirements are taken into consideration before any cross-border transfer of your data.
Any data transfers outside your country will be protected by appropriate contractual guarantees, which will also be in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
A copy of these documents may be sent to you on request.
7. How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will be retained no longer than necessary in order to fulfil your request.
Cookies managed by Desrues are stored for up to 12 months.
8. What are your rights?
- Right of access and information: you have the right to be informed about how your personal data are processed in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form. You also have (i) the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed and, if applicable, (ii) the right to access your personal data and obtain a copy.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to obtain the rectification of your personal data. You also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data. However, this is not an absolute right, and we may have legal or legitimate reasons for retaining your data.
- Right to restriction of processing: : in some cases, you have the right to obtain the restriction of processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us. This right only applies if the processing of your personal data is based on consent or a contract and if processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to object to processing: you have the right to object to processing of your personal data where processing is based on our legitimate interest. However, we may demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for continuing to process your personal data. You also have the right to object at any time to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
To exercise the above rights, please contact us via the channels provided below and communicate the following information: name, surname, e-mail or any other information necessary to confirm your identity in order for us to process the request (such as your postal address).
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority in case of breach of the applicable privacy laws and regulations, in particular the GDPR but also any other national or regional privacy laws applicable to you.
9. What cookies do we use and how can you object to such use?
Cookies are pieces of information that any website may transfer to your browser that are then stored in your computer system. For example, the deposit of cookies enhances your online experience by allowing us to save your preferences.
Please find below the cookies details:
|Type of cookie
|Purpose of the cookie
|Name of the cookie
|First-party cookie / third-party cookie
|Required cookie / technical cookie
|These cookies are essential for the operation of our Website and they allow you to use certain parts of the Website. For example, they enable you to navigate between the different parts of the Website and purchase products online. Refusing cookies may render some of the Website’s content unavailable or have a negative effect on performance.
|These cookies are used to recognise visitors to our Website, count the number of visitors and track which pages they visited. We use these cookies to improve the navigation experience for users and ensure that they can find what they are looking for more easily and quickly.
|Google Analytics for all three
We are also likely to collect your IP address in an abbreviated, unreadable form that cannot be used to identify you.
If you do not wish us to use all or part of the above-mentioned third-party cookies, you can disable them by changing your browser settings as follows:
Mozilla Firefox: select the “Tools” menu and then “Options”. Click on the “Privacy & Security” icon, locate the “Cookies” menu and select the required settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and later versions: select the “Tools” menu and then “Internet Options”. Click on the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the required level.
Opera 6.0 and later versions: in the “File” menu, select “Preferences”, click on “Privacy” and select the required options.
Safari: in the Safari menu, select “Preferences”, click on “Security” and select the required options.
Google Chrome: open Chrome, choose “Settings” and click on “Advanced”. Under “Privacy and security”, choose “Content settings”, and in the “Cookies” section you can select your options.
10. How to contact desrues for your privacy queries?
To exercise your rights please send your request to Desrues :
By mail: Desrues, Pré de la Dame Jeanne, 60128 Plailly
By email : email@example.com
By phone: calling at +33 (0)3 44 54 19 54